Do you want to volunteer? There are many ways you can help other people in Frankfurt am Main.
Here you will find information on the following:
Would you like know about all the different ways of volunteering?
You can find suitable projects where you can help in these databases. You can get advice on volunteering from the various providers:
- Ehrenamts-Suchmaschine Hessen (search engine for volunteers)
- AWO Frankfurt voluntary work agency:
- Volunteer agency of the Bürgerinstitut Frankfurt:
- "Tätigkeits-Börse" (list of voluntary activities) provided by Caritas Frankfurt e. V.:
- Frankfurt hilft has a list of ways in which you can help refugees:
Would you like to support a mentoring programme?
Mentoring is when you accompany and support someone. For example, if someone is new to Frankfurt. All these projects are always looking for volunteers:
- The SOCIUS Mentoring Programme of the Evangelischen Regionalverband Frankfurt und Offenbach:
- Mentoring for children and young people through FIM Frauenrecht ist Menschenrecht:
- Integration Guides provided by Malteser Frankfurt:
- Start with a friend tandem programme:
Just ask us! Advice centre AmkA.Info
If you have any more questions: AmkA.Info can give you more help.
Phone: 069 – 21 24 15 15
Or write an e-mail: email@example.com
We speak German and English.
Are you keen to help? We will support you!
Do you like supporting other people? Then visit the "Good to know" series of events. This series is organised by Katholische Erwachsenenbildung, Caritas Frankfurt e. V. and AmkA. You will be able to ask questions, make contacts and get to know other committed people.
All dates and information:
Back to the topic selection.